users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HELP - ResourceConfig does not contain any root resource classes

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 15:54:51 PDT

Cheers mate, a life saver.

I also have 6.1 Final (updated with latest service pack), with Glassfish v2ur2,

I had a whole heap of problems, the restful jars decided to insert themselves into my web app library and cause conflicts with hibernate (due to antlr issues) then I also had the above issue and your suggestion FINALLY got me working again

Dont know if all this is caused by recent updates to plugins but certainly lost me a full day of development just at the wrong time, I hope the restful team are not too dissapointed if I mention I wont be sending them a christmas card, but this kind of thing really gives NB a bad rep :(

Memo to self - never accpet any more plugin updates till your have finished your current project !
[Message sent by forum member 'davidhilton68' (davidhilton68)]