users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Proper SSL Implentation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:01:20 PDT

Hi folks,

It's that time of year again, time to renew the cert! I've already generated the CSR and gotten the new cert from Verisign. Before I go any further, I'd like to know what I should do now? The cert w/ the alias "tomcat" already exists in the Glassfish keystore, since I imported it (w/ information from this thread). Won't I get an error and have problems if I try to import it again w/ the same alias?

What exactly should I do to renew the same cert?

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'zambizzi' (zambizzi)]