users@glassfish.java.net

Setting AS_JAVA in asenv.bat is ignored when starting glassfish !

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:25:12 PDT

When I change the setting of AS_JAVA in asenv.bat to a different location glassfish ignores this setting
   set AS_JAVA="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_15\jre/.."
and starts instead with JDK 6.

I installed JDK 1.5 and JDK 6 (On Windows VISTA ) and set JAVA_HOME to point to JDK 1.5. Even then glassfish starts with JDK 6

In C:\Windows\System32 I find java.exe (JDK 1.6) .This seems to take precendence over all settings!! How to change this without removing JDK 6?
[Message sent by forum member 'cstrack' (cstrack)]