users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Enums, JSP, setProperty, error, fail, not working (other similar keywords)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 20:49:50 PDT

I believed this to be a problem with my EL configuration, which I have since decided that it was not. Jsp is doing a simple, direct injection thing here, while I was expecting it to interpret the text in my attribute as a ValueExpression. This is what is to be expected with the useBean action. If a custom tag with a tag library descriptor had been used, then the parameter type for the setter could have been specified.
[Message sent by forum member 'grpahicpoet' (grpahicpoet)]