users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mixing Woodstock WAR and ICEfaces WAR in one EAR breaks

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:35:54 PDT

As a note, the behavior of delegate="false" would probably accomplish what I want if it worked inside Woodstock.WAR. However, I cannot make any configuration of libs work that will allow Woodstock.WAR to deploy with delegate="false".

This is true with ICEfaces completely taken out of the picture. I.E, under no circumstances can I seem to make a Woodstock WAR deploy with delegate="false".
[Message sent by forum member 'asherwin' (asherwin)]