users@glassfish.java.net

Re: eclipse plugin gives me an error? - can anyone help

From: Tec <tecumtah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:38:54 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to notice people who happen to run into the same problem and
find this thread through a search engine:
I am experiencing the same issue on Ubuntu. To make the eclipse server view
deploy your project not only the path to the project, but the eclipse
project's name needs to be free of white spaces, too.

Best regards
Silvan