users@glassfish.java.net

Problems to connect JConsole to Glassfish from another system

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:38:23 PDT

Hello

I'm testing JMX and I've got connected JConsole to Glassfish on the same system using the PID, and also using a remote connection by using the JMXServiceURL (required admin authentication). I've also got connected inserting the local ip address just before the colon in this way
[b]service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://10.129.128.68:8779/jmxrmi[/b]
and also using simple [b]10.129.128.68:8779[/b]

but I haven't been able to connect from another system. I've done this test with two servers and two clients.

I've also tested to put also the IP address after the first rmi://. Any ideas? Is there any configuration to allow remote connections?

Thanks
Aniceto Perez
[Message sent by forum member 'aperezymadrid' (aperezymadrid)]