users@glassfish.java.net

Migrate2glassfish fails to migrate from weblogic

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:20:46 PDT

I am attempting to migrate an application from weblogic 8.1 to glassfish using the migrate Migrate2glassfish utility. The application is question has a bunch of ejb 2.0 entity beans and stateless session beans. When the migrate utility runs, it says that the migrate completed successfully but the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml and the weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml do not get converted into sun-ejb-jar.xml and sun-cmp-mappings.xml.

I am wondering someone knows of a way to make this work and/or any suggestions as a work around. There are well over 100 ejbs with relationships in this app and I cannot take the time to completely write these descriptor files from scratch.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'jtveita' (jtveita)]