users@glassfish.java.net

Re: security error when trying to deploy a resource connector

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:29:37 PDT

First I want to mention that, if I enable the Security Manager, and then set the enableReentrancy flag to true, I get an "Exception in thread main" message in server.log , and GF doesn't start.

I've made the changes you asked me to do - disabled Security Manager and changed the Policy Provider to the BasePolicyProvider . Also, I start without setting the enableReentrancy flag. And yes, it works!
[Message sent by forum member 'fbratu' (fbratu)]