users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can AJP13 connector in Glassfish support comet servlet?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:44:14 PDT

Thanks Jeanfrancois Arcand!
I use mod_proxy instead of mod_jk, followed the instruction http://www.manorrock.com/documents/glassfish/proxy.html, and this time the exception "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Grizzly Comet hasn't been registered" is gone, but new problem occured.
The problem is the message window doesn't display anything, no matter how many words I inputed in below window, just like the picture I captured in attachment. And after timeout, all the words I inputed appeared at once.
Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'herculesx' (herculesx)]