users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is application extraction directory different on V2 and V3?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:16:56 PDT

I must admit that I am spoiled by using Tomcat for development.

I could do inplace directory based deployment. But that would mean invoking asadmin right? asadmin requires a bunch of command line options. Then I need to collect all that info from the user which makes it a bit messy. Yes I could fall back to defaults etc but it still needs more code to be written on my side.

Also these are contributions I am making to an external source tree and I need to justify every change.

_raju
[Message sent by forum member 'uppalapati' (uppalapati)]