users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish starts, binds to ports but does not respond

From: Mark Webb <elihusmails_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:49:35 -0400

JeanFrancois,

So the Grizzly thread pool is waiting for work? If I connect to
glassfish's admin web page, shouldn't that cause work for the threads
in the thread pool? Before I updated the settings using your blog
posting (http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2007/03/configuring_gri_2.html),
I could not connect to the admin web page, JMS or Web Services.

Thanks
Mark