users@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 Release Schedule

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 08:05:53 +0200

There is a bug in TopLink of which the TopLink team told me that it will
be fixed in EclipseLink first, so I wanted to check whether it makes
sense to wait for GFv3 instead of working around it in GFv2. But as GFv3
will not be publicly available in 2008, I will do the workaround in my
app. Nothing else you can help. :-)

Thanks
Markus