users@glassfish.java.net

Redeploy Problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:41:44 PDT

Hi there,

I got permission from my ISP to use Glassfish (v2 ur2) instead of Tomcat to host my web app.

Everything works well so far after installing glassfish and configuring virtual server to access my web app directly, beside one thing.

In a sub folder I have .jad and .jar files of my mobile applications. Since the web app is in beta I have to make still a lot of adjustments. After building the project in NB 6.1 I upload the .war from my local machine via ftp. On the server I use then the admin console to redeploy. The problem is that the .jar files of my mobile apps in the subfolder have a different size after redeploy, for example 49 kb before, 120 kb after redeploy.

What is happen here? What do I wrong?

After each redeploy of my web app I have to go back to NB 6.1 and deploy all my mobile apps via ftp to the subfolder on the server, which is kind of annoying.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Stephan
[Message sent by forum member 'bardubitzki' (bardubitzki)]