users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse shuts down when starting GlassFish during Publishing step...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:42:43 PDT

Ludo:

I have attached the .log file from my Eclipse installation.

What I did was I cleaned out the log file. Then I opened Eclipse and tried to start the Glassfish server. You can see the error messages that were generated.

It looks like there is some kind of synchronization issue when you see the "Could not load from fileResource is out of sync with the file system:..." and "!MESSAGE Error loading server..." messages.

Notice also the "!MESSAGE Sun App Server: in SunAppServerBehaviour publishModule..." message. This is the one that, up untill this evening, had been the last message logged before Eclipse closed"

Do I possibly have some version of the WTP that does not play nicely with the version of the GF server bundle I downloaded and installed?

Thank you again for your time.
Gary
[Message sent by forum member 'gmarshall56' (gmarshall56)]