users@glassfish.java.net

Enums in EQL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 04:51:21 PDT

Hi,

I have a problem with Enums in an EQL query:

I basically have the following string:

[b]"... and(relationList.nodeEntity.nodeType = org.xxxx.xxxx.ejb.constants.NodeType.NAMESPACE) and ...."[/b]

Now the following error occurs:

[b]invalid enum literal, the enum type org.xxxx.xxxx.ejb.constants.NodeType does not have an enum literal NAMESPACE.[/b]

Although, of course, there is a NAMESPACE inside NodeType. Also, when I use the IN () expression, I cannot list the NodeType enumeration there. I don't get it....

I currently switched back to integers, but it is crappy. I would like to have the enums running.

Greetings
Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'ossaert' (ossaert)]