users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to use LdapGroups with auth-method=CLIENT-CERT / realm-name=certifi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:28:51 PDT

Can it really be that no one uses roles together with certificates?
Anyway.

I would like to do it, but in the source code of com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.certificate.CertificateRealm is a remark which lets me doubt

    public Enumeration getGroupNames(String username)
        throws NoSuchUserException, InvalidOperationException
    {
        // This is called during web container role check, not during
        // EJB container role cheks... fix RI for consistency.

If this is not working for EJBs, what can be done for EJBs?

best regards
[Message sent by forum member 'moj2ee' (moj2ee)]