users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JACC Provider can't check security for itself

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:49:22 PDT

Once I removed the logging, it started up, but things are pretty weird.

I can hit the console without logging in. It shows me the tree menu and says "Restart required."

Likewise I can access my application's secure resources, but they just return blank pages. There are some odd CNE's in the logs.

I think it is because we don't have the baseline permissions setup correctly Most likely this is because I didn't read the policy files:

${J2EE_HOME}/domains/domainx/config/server.policy
${java.home}/lib/security/java.policy
${user.home}/.java.policy

Is there a Java API for parsing policy files?
[Message sent by forum member 'brian_of_fortent' (brian_of_fortent)]