users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish not sending Intermediate CA Certificates

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:25:30 PDT

kumarjayanti,

Thanks for your help.

I removed the intermediate and root CA's from the keystore.jks and made sure they were in the cacerts.jks, and the problem still hasn't gone away.

The tutorial you mention is the one I originally followed, but it doesn't mention what to do to ensure Glassfish sends the Intermediate CA's with the SSL handshake. It says to ensure the intermediates are imported into your browser. This works for getting IE/Firefox to connect to the site (which works successfully in my case), but if someone wants to connect to a SOAP web service using Axis, then the Java program fails to connect because the chain isn't being sent as part of the SSL handshake.

I'll try your program and see if that fixes the problem.

-javidelgadillo
[Message sent by forum member 'javidelgadillo' (javidelgadillo)]