users@glassfish.java.net

ApplicationClientContainer logging?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:56:57 PDT

It looks to me like the ACC is not reading the logging levels from the regular old JDK logging.properties. It looks instead like it is reading it from the sun-acc.xml file.

The problem with [i]that[/i] is that there doesn't seem to be a way to fine tune the logging levels. That is, http://docs.sun.com/source/819-0079/dgdesc.html#wp134728 tells me that I can set the base level to, e.g., WARNING, but I can't? surely I must be able to? set my.package.level to, e.g. FINER. Moreover, since I am usually going to be launching my client via webstart, is there a programmatic way to adjust the client-side logging level?

Thanks,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson' (ljnelson)]