users@glassfish.java.net

Re: When using _at_PersistenceContext deploying returns a string index out of

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 03:38:52 PDT

Has this problem been solved? If so how can I get an updated version of the server?

I have an enterprise application that generates exactly the same error (string index out of range). I have been using the Sun Application server version 9.0 which deploys my .ear file without any problem, but all newer versions of that server and also the galssfish server give me the string index out of range error when I try to deploy the .ear.

-Tony Beaumont
[Message sent by forum member 'beaumontaston' (beaumontaston)]