users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Starting Problem

From: retro4 <retro4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 08:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

So this is how it goes..
I've been running Netbeans & glassfish for a couple of days now - all
perfect - and yesterday I just wanted to check something in Tomcat - So I
installed it (on a different port)...

The things is now, Glassfish doesn't want to start - so this is what I've
done so far... (have no more ideas)
Well, I uninstalled everything (JRE, JDK, Netbeans, glassfish, tomcat )
Everything - even deleted all the associate files in my user folder & then
reinstalled with the latest JDK 6 & Netbeans + glassfish bundle - even tried
installing w/o the bundle - I keep getting the same error in my logs :

 Cannot bind to URL [rmi://Roi-PC.home:8686/management/rmi-jmx-connector]:
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment;
nested exception is: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out];_

I can ping Roi-PC.home - it resolves to 127.0.0.1 ... hosts file is ok (I
guess)
No firewall is present (Except router firewall) - plus it worked a couple of
days ago.
Using Vista 32bit Ultimate
Is there any sort of way to reinstall the rmi-jmx connector thingy alone or
is it part of the JRE/JDK ?

Logs:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17170581/server.log server.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17170581/jvm.log jvm.log