users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SJSAS Messaging vs Glassfish Messaging differences

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 15:09:26 PDT

That makes sense, but then how do you specify the number of MDB's to instantiate in Glassfish + OpenMQ?

The only list of activation spec properties for sun-web.xml that I've ever found are specific to the genericjmsra resource adapter, not the default jmsra resource adapter.

All other app servers I've used have some proprietary way of doing this:

- Websphere Application Server default messaging has a property just for this on its queues
- Websphere Application Server MQ JMS Provider uses listener ports, which have settings to configure this number
- Weblogic has as "max-beans-in-pool" XML element used in the weblogic web.xml
[Message sent by forum member 'asherwin' (asherwin)]