users@glassfish.java.net

Re: TLD issue

From: Joe Jordan <joe.glassfish_at_psychlaw.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 08:19:04 +1000

We had this same issue with the TLD included in the WebWork JAR - it
worked fine in Glassfish v1, but caused this error in v2. Our
workaround was to extract the TLD from the JAR and place it under the
WEB-INF directory - this made the error stop occurring.

Due to other priorities I have not revisited this or raised a bug,
yet. YMMV. I am almost certain in our case that there was no leading
whitespace before the <?xml> processing instruction, and we could not
find anything else wrong with the file.

Cheers,
Joe