users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Toplink JPA Poor Performance with Join/Order By

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 07:50:58 PDT

Chris,

thank you very much for this enlightening link :)

Indeed I have now temporarily solved the performance problem by using native SQL queries... but this is not exactly a nice solution, IMHO...

Currently it's not possible for us to switch to another toplink version because we want to go with the standard glassfish, but I really hope there will be a Toplink Essentials version based on 11g in the next Glassfish release!!!

Bastian
[Message sent by forum member 'batzee' (batzee)]