users@glassfish.java.net

transfer monitoring?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 13:29:28 +0200

Folks;

using lambdaprobe in tomcat offered me quite a pleasant statistics view
outlining the data volume (mbytes/gbytes) transferred ever since the
server was started, optionally providing a fancy-looking chart for
that. Given the sheer amount of options provided by the glassfish admin
ui, I am sure there is a feature like that hidden in there as well, but
I'm not sure where to find it. Can someone enlighten me?

TIA and best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771