users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF3-TP2: Admin console won't install?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 10:57:25 -0700

You should be able to get admin GUI war file directly from this URL:

http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3-tp2/admingui/gfv3-preview2-final-admingui.war

I hope someone from admin GUI team will be able to pipe in and confirm
that it is enough to deploy this war file and no additional install
steps are needed...