users@glassfish.java.net

GAP update: bug reports and process

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:03:58 +0200

TheAquarium readers you may have seen this entry :
http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/for_bugs_gap_program_and

For everyone else, and as a reminder :

Filing good bug reports is not always easy. So, as part of the GAP
[1], we encourage users and developers to file bug reports to help
enhance GlassFish and all of its sub-projects.
We do not require patches to be provided. Steps to reproduce and maybe
a testcase are sufficient to compete (good patches are always welcome
though).

If you've filed bugs in the past, please consider submitting it/them
as well as filing more.
It's as easy as sending an email to gap-submissions_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
  with a link to the bug report.

If you're a GlassFish module owner or developer and know of people who
deserve an award for their past contribution (I'm sure you all know of
a bug or two that you're fixed thanks to a good report) please have
them submit their contribution.

Sun employees don't qualify.
A total of $50K awards to be split across reports.

thanks!
-Alexis
[1]: http://glassfish.org/GAP