users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:38:20 -0400

I had a quick look and see that it is definitely not the same problem
I've been having. There is no mention of ResourceManager being blocked
waiting for JDBC driver to establish a connection. For my problem I'm
trying the jTDS driver for SQL Server instead of Microsoft's one. We'll
see if that helps or not.

Sun will have to help you determine what the cause of your particular
issue is.

Ryan