users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:56:09 PDT

I am also having the same problem. I am using Glassfish with Linux OS. I don't know much about this system administrative stuff. I deployed my application and after a day or so its not responding. Its not even throwing any errors. When I restart the app server, its working fine. My application is a WebService which listens to a WebServiceClient. I deployed both the WebService and WebServiceClient application. Users post requests to the client application and my client contacts the WebService and gives the response. Can anybody help me out why the application is not responding. At first I thought its the problem with the memory because my application is taking 30% of my memory. But after going through the posts in this thread I came to a conclusion that its not my application's problem. I am eagerly waiting for help since I have to get my application live in few days and while testing I got this problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'pvenkataraju' (pvenkataraju)]