users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appservAgentService.exe not functional on Windows 2003

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:41:24 -0400

> I did open a ticket but I put it at a P3 since I didn't want to be pushy and I'm not really sure how to classify the severity of issues since I don't do testing much.

Can you please post the ticket URL here for anyone who is following this
thread?

In case you are interested:

    * Priority. Indicate the urgency and severity of the issue. P1
indicates the greatest impact, P5 the least. This field defaults to P3.
If in doubt, leave it set to P3. In very general terms, the meaning of
each ranking is as follows:
          o P5 -- Non-critical problems that rarely affect anyone; fix
is nice-to-have but not required
          o P4 -- Non-critical or rarely occurring problems; fix is
strongly desired but not required
          o P3 -- Non-trivial problems that most likely affect a
noticeable number of customers; fix is required
          o P2 -- Severe problems that affect a significant number of
customers; fix is required; rarely if ever used for docs
          o P1 -- Severe, show-stopper issues; fix is required
immediately; rarely if ever used for docs

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Howto_FileADocBug

> Also, thank you Ryan for making that GlassfishSvc tool. It does work great for the domain stuff and it is appreciated =]

Thank you :)

Ryan