users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appservAgentService.exe not functional on Windows 2003

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:49:39 -0400

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you meant a node agent. I've never worked
with GlassFish clusters and node agents, so I think this is a question
for Sun.

Actually, I'm thinking about taking this course:

http://www.sun.com/training/catalog/courses/WMTB-SAS-1600.xml

If and when I take that and learn more about clusters agents I will
update GlassfishSvc.jar. If you find the solution, please post it in
this thread.

Thanks,
Ryan