users@glassfish.java.net

javax.naming.Reference cannot be cast to javax.jms.ConnectionFactory

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:56:08 PDT

I followed the usefull guide at https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/websphere-mq-integration-guide/webspheremq_integration_guide.html. I am trying to use IBM MQ v6 as my JMS provider using Glassfish Server 9.1_01.

My resource adapter is happy but on app server startup I see this message: javax.naming.Reference cannot be cast to javax.jms.ConnectionFactory

I assume this has something to do with class loader or class path?
[Message sent by forum member 'balexander123' (balexander123)]