users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Inconsistency between the persistence context and the database

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 01:48:08 PDT

Disabling shared cache helped. But since entities in shared cache cannot access entities in non-shared cache, I had to disable shared cache for all entities in this PU. This is not desirable, of course, as this probably has a great effect on the efficiency.

I would really like to find out why the cache and database becomes out of sync when all ops are done with the same entity bean. The entity manager should be well aware of all changes to these entities.

Marius
[Message sent by forum member 'mariusw' (mariusw)]