users@glassfish.java.net

Re: app-client + jaas + swing = I am confused

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:57:47 PDT

Dan,

Here is something you might try...

By default, security on the client will share the same security information across all threads that call guarded EJBs. The property com.sun.appserv.iiopclient.perthreadauth, if set to true, will cause each thread to use a different set of security information.

Setting that property to true might resolve your problem. Perhaps the default should have been true for this property. I'm not that close to the security implementation and how it evolved.

Can you try that and let us know if that improves things? If not, you may want to open a security issue to record this as a bug.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]