users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 1.1 on GlassFish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:32:12 PDT

The purpose of my efforts was to show proof of concept that I could get our existing application to run on GlassFish rather than our current application server. If all when well then I would pursue a support plan once we migrated to GF. However, this is proving to be more difficult than anticipated and would be a difficult sell to the "Powers that Be" due to the amount of time invested to date and the lack of functional results. Without an operational application I would have no success in selling GF to the decision makers.
[Message sent by forum member 'cmathrusse' (cmathrusse)]