users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [look for help] sth doubt about EJB Container's pool and cache

From: Wu Jie <wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:30:41 +0800

Hello Siraj,
CC) Mahesh,

Thanks for your quick reply.
>>> 5. Maybe an admin gui issue? Siraj could you take a look at this?
> I'll have to let someone from admin gui team respond to this. Have you
> tried from CLI?

I'm looking forward to GUI Team's reply, and I'll try it from CLI.

Thanks.
Wu.

--
A new email address of FJWAN is launched from Apr.1 2007.
The updated address is: wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com
Wu Jie
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
8/F., Civil Defense Building, No.189 Guangzhou Road,
Nanjing, 210029, China
TEL: +86+25-86630566-918
FAX: +86+25-83317685
EMAIL: wujie_at_cn.fujitsu.com
This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient of this communication, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify me by reply e-mail, permanently delete this communication from your
system, and destroy any hard copies you may have printed