users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JUnit Test for EJB Client Failing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:19:57 PST

Marina,

   Thank you for your insight.

   I am using TopLink. The Parent entity (S) has several relationships (children). All of the relationships are OneToMany for 'S'. The parent entity is using an enumerated type. All the other types are standard Java types. The error is coming from the Child named 'L' This 'L' child has OneToOne, ManyToOne, and OneToMany relationships All relationships are lazy initialized for Parent and Child entities. I hope this help explains what is being returned.

   Maybe we should create a new thread seeing how I have finally made a connection....

Thanks for reading my post.

Russ
[Message sent by forum member 'russ205' (russ205)]