users@glassfish.java.net

AMX code snippets for httpService configuration

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:53:01 PST

I want to get and set the Thread count value in HTTP-SERVICE request processing section of glassfish admin panel.

I see about AMX
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/amx/docs/amx.html#TheBaseAMXInterface

I can obtain the domainRoot for example:
AppserverConnectionSource ASConnection = Connect.connectNoTLS("127.0.0.1", 8686, "admin", "adminadmin");
DomainRoot dRoot = ASConnection.getDomainRoot();

But I can't to obtain HTTPServiceConfig in order to modify or read the thread count value.

Can anyone response with a little code snippet?
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme' (peppeme)]