users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setup of Glassfish Email to use remote server and Port

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:43:57 PST

Not sure what you are going to do with the mailSession on Glassfish, but I am pretty sure it works with remte SMTP. What I did was simply creating Java mail Session on Glassfish admin console, e.g. by specifying Mail Host, Default User, Default Return Address ant taking all default settings on others. Then you can use it in you application. You can find more details about my uses and discussion from this link, http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=37837&tstart=0.
[Message sent by forum member 'dabaner' (dabaner)]