users@glassfish.java.net

DD: <jms-max-messages-load> in sun-ejb-jar.xml

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:25:20 PST

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to make use of the tag <jms-max-messages-load> in sun-ejb-jar.xml?

According to the docs, "Specifies the maximum number of messages to load into a Java Message Service session at one time for a message-driven bean to serve. The default is 1."

To me it seems it's related to ConnectionConsumer of app server implementation.

I'm in the position of creating ejb application that uses this tag and testing its runtime effect. But no matter what I put in this tag (even 0), the MDB still receive msg as normal.

Pls help~ Thanks in advance.

skysword
[Message sent by forum member 'skysword' (skysword)]