users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying Spring Application in GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:40:57 PST

Alright so what are the significant benefits? I was using JBoss Seam with GlassFish more so for the presentation side and JavaScript based remoting capabilities while maintaining a conversational scope on a previous project. We were pretty happy with that. I know I really need to pick up a good book on Spring but figured I would ask here.

I still would like to see or hear of a solid example of what Spring can provide me running within GlassFish that I can not get with the application server itself or if something is extremely simplified to the point where it really warrants using Spring inside of GlassFish.

Thanks again.
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]