users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish-v2-b53 admin console problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 03:01:27 PST

I have the same problem. In most cases it doens't bother me at all, but on some machines there's no connection to internet and in that case admin console is unbelievably slow. It applies to most versions of SJSAS, even pre-glassfish ones. Is there a way how to stop it? It's extremely annoying and completely pointless I think. I notice this feature only when it slows down admin console (waiting for every page like minutes).

Thank you for any hint.
[Message sent by forum member 'virgo47' (virgo47)]