users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ALFRESCO

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_hellooperator.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:08:02 +0000

I would ask any other users who want alfresco to pull their fingers out
to comment on their forum thread about this. Without enough user
requests it's going to be low priority

(their sales guys hadn't heard of Glassfish when I asked about support last
autumn!)

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Rocio G. Hermoso
<rocio.hermoso_at_lcc.uma.es> wrote:

> Hi!
> I read it before. I think the same like you, and we must wait to Alfresco
> resolves that problem.
> Thanks for all,
> Regards,
> Rocio.
>
> El mar, 11-03-2008 a las 09:18 -0800, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org escribió:
> I believe the Alfresco folks are aware of the issue. Take a look at this
> thread:
>
> http://forums.alfresco.com/viewtopic.php?start=0&t=5609
> (at the time of this posting, I'm unable to access their site)
>
> It seems that Alfresco has dependencies on MyFaces APIs instead of relying
> purely
> on the standard APIs. This dependency also seems to have allowed MyFaces
> bugs
> to creep into their application.
>
> This makes migrating to GlassFish problematic as the EE spec doesn't allow
> the overriding
> of container classes (which JSF now is).
> [Message sent by forum member 'rlubke' (rlubke)]

Rasputnik :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns
http://number9.hellooperator.net/