users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and NT login Name

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:45:16 PST

gdaswani,

Thanks so much for taking time to reply. I was dead in the hot water trying to figure that out for week now, but still can't set things up. I looked that JCIFS, but just could not understand how to set Glassfish up. Would you please add some details to that. The JCIFS website just doesn't have any detailed doc, or I just do have enough knowledge yet.

Yes, My PC and the Glassfish installed on the same domain. Would you please help me understand: If I use JCIFS, What should I do for the Glassfish (say, add some config's to the Glassfish's config files, etc.), and what should I do for my PC's IE? and for the Web application, what should I add to the web.xml file? I am using NetBeans 6. Do I also need add something to the sun_web.xml ?

Thank you in advance.
Jimmy
[Message sent by forum member 'jimmyx2000' (jimmyx2000)]