users@glassfish.java.net

Difficulties with setup of Glassfish on mac OS X 10.4.11

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:40:21 PST

Hi Eduardo,
In fact, I'm new on forums (I know it may sound strange ), and I don't know exactly how to send a message in a forum. I only know how to reply.
Until now, I've always considered I'll be able to find the solution to my problems by myself and information I could gather on the Internet and in books.
I've been working in this industry for more than 35 years now.
By the way, I solved my problem, by simply using the Java EE 5 environment, and then replicating the apps in Glassfish.
With Java EE 5, even Glassfish works normally.
Of course, the samples which did not worked built with Glassfish don't work either in Sun EE 5 application server.
But I did slow down my tests since I got a result with EE 5, some hours ago, and I still don't know the reason of my troubles with the Glassfish build environment.
I'll take the time to investigate, maybe I'm not the only person to have experienced difficuties of that kind.
If you wish, I'll keep you informed.
Thank you for your answer, and Best Regards,
Jacques
[Message sent by forum member 'jmicheli' (jmicheli)]