users@glassfish.java.net

Accepting MKCOL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:27:54 PST

Hello,

   I would like to allow users to deploy applications that use WebDAV services from another server via XmlHTTPRequest while using Glassfish, I am using something similar to XmlHttpProxy. In order to get past the same domain issue, I need to rewrite my urls. So I send the url back to Glassfish with a different path so that I can send that to a different server. I am stopped before I even get the MKCOL request. My servlet extends HttpRequest, my service() method is never called. My real question is, how do I get
MKCOL HTTP .... accepted and delivered for further processing? I was hoping to use HttpServlet so I can use the convience methods. I noticed that Tomcat implements the WebDav service by extending DefaultServlet. I was not able to find DefaultServlet in the Servlet jars, so I stopped looking there.

  The server does not support the functionality needed to fulfill this request (Method MKCOL is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by the Servlet API ).</p><hr/><h3>Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01</h3></body></html>

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'digitalrinaldo' (digitalrinaldo)]