users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V2 EE uninstaller hangs

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:48:26 -0700

You might be running into productregistry deadlock issue - to check if
that's the case and how to get rid of it take a look at second
bulletpoint in this document:

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/WinHang

If it doesn't go away let me know and I'll provide manual uninstallation
steps (they are rather tedious, so please check for productregistry
issue first)...

Thanks,

Snjezana