users@glassfish.java.net

Sun JES App server 9.1 Logging Problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:24:46 PST

Hi There,

I am using Sun JES App Server v9.1 for Sun Identity Manager application. I am trying to configure logging so that any exception produced by the application gets logged into server.log. Basically this is what I did through application server admin console -

[b]1. Application server ->Logging->Log levels ->Web Container->Finer

2. Diagnostic service->Enable all

3. Diagnostic service->Log Level->Fine[/b]

But there are not exception get logged in the server.log file even though application is throwing an exception which I see on front end page.

Kindly help me resolve this issue. I am stuck all day today.

Thank you,

Prashant
[Message sent by forum member 'pkulka' (pkulka)]