users@glassfish.java.net

Re: favicon location?

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:17:58 -0500

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Where do I put the favicon so it will show in the address bar? I tried docroot of the domain but no luck.

Just to be sure I understand. You did put it under the docroot and did
something like:

http://.....:8080/test.html

And it didn't work? I've just tested it and it seems to work as it
should. If you have an application, make sure the icon is bundled inside
your war file so it can be serviced from context-path/favicon.jpg

Hope that help.

-- Jeanfrancois